The Employee Engagement Network

Thank you to our knowledge partners, visit:  RideauFuze,  Juice

Hello David, I wanted to say thank you for creating a place for associate engagement where HR Professionals can come for ideas, conversation, and key learnings to bring back to our leadership.For all of 2011 AND half of 2012 I was in charge of helping our teams enhance what was already an engaging environment to work in. We have an incredible leadership team within our company who have really led the charge and embraced associate engagement as part of their everyday work life. Many great ideas

have been shared from this community so I thank you and all of the professionals who have contributed many ways to keep enagement alive in the workplace. Looking forward to 10,000 members!

Sincerely...Carl

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carl:

I am glad the network has been helpful. I trust in the next 5 years we will offer even better educational resources and more community. Thanks for being a part of this.

David

RSS

One Click Resources

EEN Button Lightning LessonEEN Button Case StudyEEN Button Facebook

580 Videos Related to Employee Engagement

Click on this eBook listing over 580 videos available on the network. When you open the document up online you can click on the title to go directly to the video. Happy and engaged viewing.

Latest Activity

John Junson posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Michael Piotrowski posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Robert Morris posted blog posts
22 hours ago
Lynn Hunsaker posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile IconLarry Anthony White and Mathew Wilson joined The Employee Engagement Network
yesterday
Wednesday
Sybil F. Stershic posted a status
"Can you afford NOT to take vacation? http://j.mp/XdAZnf"
Tuesday
Jim Taggart commented on Jim Taggart's blog post Stress Test: Leadership through Integrity and Humility
Monday
David Bowles posted a blog post
Monday
David Bowles replied to Vijay Shrinivas Nanduri's discussion Dissertation Thesis on Employee Engagement
Monday
David Bowles commented on Jim Taggart's blog post Stress Test: Leadership through Integrity and Humility
Monday
Monday

© 2014   Created by David Zinger.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service